We are looking for Company Drivers for one of the largest Frac sand delivery companies in the USA!
This is for the North Dakota area. Drivers will be hauling frac sand from load point to frac sites.
The position’s normal schedule consists of 4 weeks on 10 days off. Orientation and training operating a pneumatic trailer is provided. Our trucks are updated and well maintained.
- Load and unload in a safe and timely manner
- Complete daily DOT and company paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete DOT pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Properly follow company and OHSA safety procedures while moving load in an efficient manner
- Perform routine/daily inspections and basic preventative maintenance on equipment, report defects or needed repairs
- Follow daily work procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and training
- Verifiable 3 years experience operating a semi-truck
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a safe driving record per MVR and PSP Report
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Must pass company Road Test
- Ability to drive and operate equipment under varying work conditions
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to transporting a load
- Ability to work to work 1 month on 10 days off
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Checks
- Ability to physically perform duties consistent with driving a semi-truck, including the lifting and pulling of pneumatic trailer hoses
- MUST chain in extreme weather conditions
Pay and Benefits:
Weekly direct deposit
Access to health benefits
Fuel cards Fuel options
- Commission Based – Start at 25% to 28% depending on experience up to $9,999 Truck Revenue — 30% over $10,000 Truck Revenue
– If the truck grosses over $10,000 in a pay period, the driver receives a $150 bonus and 30% for anything over the $10,000
– If the truck grosses over $12,500 in a pay period, the driver receives an additional $150 bonus
– If the truck grosses over $15,000 in a pay period, the driver receives an additional $150 bonus
– If the truck grosses over $17,500 in a pay period, the driver receives an additional $150 bonus
– If the truck grosses over $20,000 in a pay period, the driver receives an additional $300 bonus
We offer a sign on bonus to new drivers
$500 when the driver gets into the truck to take the first load
$750 at 60 days
$750 at 90 days
No major violations
NO — alcohol/drug-related offenses including open container, possession or refusal of a BAC Test Leaving the scene of an accident or eluding police
NO — Careless, reckless, negligent driving or exhibition speed contest or racing
NO — Speed in excess of 20 mph over the posted limit or driving 85 mph or faster
NO — Conviction for an accident resulting in death, manslaughter or vehicular homicide Hit and run accident
Any Felony involving a motor vehicle.
No more than 3 moving violations during the previous 36 months or no more than 2 in the previous 24 months.
No more than 2 at-fault accidents in the past 5 years, 1 at-fault accident and 1 moving violation in the past 5 years, 3 or more not-at-fault accidents in the past 5 years
We do not offer housing. Our drivers stay in their trucks, but we provide a fridge, microwave, and power
inverter in each truck for the driver’s use.
We have a driver’s lounge with a full kitchen available for drivers to prepare meals at our office, as well as
showers and laundry facilities.
We have a full-service shop to help minimize downtime for truck repairs, including a wash bay.
Each driver is assigned to their own truck. We do our best to keep drivers in the same truck unless it is an
After 90 days, we begin customizing the truck to fit driver’s preferences (within reason).
Our fleet mainly consists of pre-emission Peterbilts with large sleepers
Serious inquiries only please… if making big money in the oilfield is not for you, we understand.
The Oilfield life isn’t for everyone, Work is Physical, Most of the work is outdoors – Winters in ND are Cold yet pay is Great
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me by email.
- Driver Type Company Driver
- Distance Local
- Pay Type Percentage $ Month
- Annual $80,000 - $120,000
- Pay Frequency Weekly
- OTR Experience 3 years
- Endorsements Tank Vehicles (N)
- Bonus $2000.00
- Home Time Out 1 month Home 10 days