Team .55 CPM
Paid for ALL miles empty and loaded.
Paid for extra stops.
Direct deposit every week.
Drivers do not count or touch freight.
Drop and hook only.
Option 1099 or w2
– 22 years of age or older
– 6 months of OTR experience required
– Must be able to pass a drug screen
– Must be safety-oriented (driving and dot compliance)
– No more over two moving violation ticket in the last three year
– Ability to work to work 3 weeks on 7 days off
Drop & hook trailers between company terminal/customer locations
Follow a dispatch schedule and communicate thoroughly
Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management.
- Driver Type Company Driver
- Distance OTR
- Pay Type CPM
- Weekly $1,500 to $2,000 $ $1,500 to $2,000 Month
- Annual $60k to $70k
- Pay Frequency Weekly
- License Class A
- OTR Experience 6-11 months
- Endorsements None
- Home Time 3 weeks on 7 days off